The Women’s Life Centre can let you know of local Doctors or Midwives in the Albury-Wodonga area which may be of service to you.
We can refer you to our local GP if necessary.
* Dates calculated from last menstrual cycle
- First heart beat will begin
- Umbilical cord develops
- Tiny limbs have formed
- Facial features have started to appear – tiny nostrils and eye lenses
- Intestines start to grow
- Stomach starts to develop
- Limbs develop and fingers begin to form
- Cartilage and bone develop- the beginning of toes appear
- Week 10 the placenta is functioning
Call us on 02 6040 7910 or email us on [email protected]
The Pregnant Body Book, (2011),Dr. Sarah Brewer, Shaoni Bhattacharya, Dr. Justine Davies, Dr. Sheena Meredith, Dr. Penny Preston. New York : DK Publishing
Pregnancy Bounty Book , From Conception to Birth, ACP Magazines, 2012 Edition